- Title: MarineBasis Zackenberg - Water column - Sill CTD measurements
- Description: Greenland Ecosystem Monitoring Program conducted CTD transect surveys in Young Sound-Tyrolerfjord from 2004-2014 during August using a SBE-19plus CTD (Sea-Bird Electronics, accuracy temperature: ±0.005 °C and conductivity: ± 0.0005 S m-1). More information of on the dataset can be found in: Boone, W., Rysgaard, S., Carlson, D. F., Meire, L., Kirillov, S. A., Mortensen, J., … Sejr, M. K. (2017). Coastal freshening prevents fjord bottom water renewal in Northeast Greenland – a mooring study from 2003-2015. Submitted to Geophysical Research Letters. Water column:Water column MarineBasis Zackenberg:The MarineBasis programme collects physical, chemical and biological data from the Greenland coastal zone. Work is focused around three fjord systems, all influenced by glaciers connected to the Greenland Ice Sheet.
- DOI: 10.17897/B4E2-N060 - https://doi.org/10.17897/B4E2-N060
- Location/site: MarineBasis Zackenberg (Accurate site unknown) - -20.57, 74.47 (lon-lat wgs84)
- Date span of the dataset: 2003-08-11 - 2014-08-06
Data originator, license and how to download the dataset
Download the dataset via this link (registration needed): http://data.g-e-m.dk/log-in/data-tables?doi=10.17897/B4E2-N060
Variables measured / columns in dataset