- Title: ClimateBasis Disko - Radiation - Long wave incoming radiation @ 200 cm - 5min average (W m⁻²)
- Description: Incoming longwave radition, measured at 200 cm above ground, averaged over 5 min interval with time label at end of bin Radiation:Radiation ClimateBasis Disko:The ClimateBasis programme monitors climate and hydrology in Zackenberg, Kobbefjord and Disko (Qeqertarsuaq) and is run by Asiaq - Greenland Survey. The collected data build base-line information on climate variability and trends for all the other sub-programmes within GEM and serve as a trustworthy foundation for adaptation strategies for the Greenlandic society. The stations are embedded in Asiaq’s extensive climate and hydrology monitoring network. Furthermore, the run-off data is delivered to the World Hydrological Cycle Observing System (WHYCOS) and the Global Runoff Data Centre (GRDC) networks.
- DOI: 10.17897/W333-R688 - https://doi.org/10.17897/W333-R688
- Location/site: Teleø - -53.5288581848145, 69.2441711425781 (lon-lat wgs84)
- Date span of the dataset: 2020-01-01 - 2022-12-31
Data originator, license and how to download the dataset
Download the dataset via this link (registration needed): http://data.g-e-m.dk/log-in/data-tables?doi=10.17897/W333-R688
Variables measured / columns in dataset