This landing page is maintained only for historic reasons. The dataset has been removed and is no longer available. If you need access to it to verify previous work, please contact the GEM secretariat.
Reason and redirection to newer data: Split into to new datasets since 2021: 10.17897/NS7W-JT18 and 10.17897/JAJ9-0A92
- Title: BioBasis Zackenberg - Vegetation - Salix phenology and total count
- Description: Weekly data on flowering phenology as wells as annual total flower production in the permanent Salix arctica plots. For further details, please refer to the newest BioBasis manual available at the website. Vegetation:Vegetation BioBasis Zackenberg:The BioBasis programme monitors the dynamics of organisms and biological processes in the terrestrial and limnic ecosystems at Zackenberg and Nuuk. The BioBasis programme plays a central role in the development and implementation of the Circumpolar Biodiversity Monitoring Programme (CBMP) http://www.caff.is/monitoring across the Arctic.
- DOI: 10.17897/RX65-QV49 - https://doi.org/10.17897/RX65-QV49
- Location/site: BioBasis Zackenberg (Accurate site unknown) - -20.57, 74.47 (lon-lat wgs84)
- Date span of the dataset: Unknown
Data originator, license and how to download the dataset
Download the dataset via this link (registration needed): http://data.g-e-m.dk/log-in/data-tables?doi=10.17897/RX65-QV49
Variables measured / columns in dataset