- Title: ClimateBasis Zackenberg - Radiation - Ultra violet radiation, 200 cm - 60min average (W/m2) - until 2018
- Description: Ultra violet radiation, 200 cm - 60min average (W/m2) - until 2018 Radiation:Radiation ClimateBasis Zackenberg:The ClimateBasis programme monitors climate and hydrology in Zackenberg, Kobbefjord and Disko (Qeqertarsuaq) and is run by Asiaq - Greenland Survey. The collected data build base-line information on climate variability and trends for all the other sub-programmes within GEM and serve as a trustworthy foundation for adaptation strategies for the Greenlandic society. The stations are embedded in Asiaq’s extensive climate and hydrology monitoring network. Furthermore, the run-off data is delivered to the World Hydrological Cycle Observing System (WHYCOS) and the Global Runoff Data Centre (GRDC) networks.
- DOI: 10.17897/6T31-1928 - https://doi.org/10.17897/6T31-1928
- Location/site: ClimateBasis Zackenberg (Accurate site unknown) - -20.57, 74.47 (lon-lat wgs84)
- Date span of the dataset: 1998-07-10 - 2014-12-31
Data originator, license and how to download the dataset
Download the dataset via this link (registration needed): http://data.g-e-m.dk/log-in/data-tables?doi=10.17897/6T31-1928
Variables measured / columns in dataset