- Title: MarineBasis Zackenberg - Sea ice conditions - Sea ice breakup
- Description: Sea ice break-up Sea ice conditions:Sea ice conditions MarineBasis Zackenberg:The MarineBasis programme collects physical, chemical and biological data from the Greenland coastal zone. Work is focused in two fjord systems (Godthåbsfjord and Young Sund) both influenced by glaciers connected to the Greenland Ice Sheet.
- DOI: 10.17897/SM1Q-6A72 - https://doi.org/10.17897/SM1Q-6A72
- Location/site: MarineBasis Zackenberg (Accurate site unknown) - -20.57, 74.47 (lon-lat wgs84)
- Date span of the dataset: 2002 - 2016
Data originator, license and how to download the dataset
Download the dataset via this link (registration needed): http://data.g-e-m.dk/log-in/data-tables?doi=10.17897/SM1Q-6A72
Variables measured / columns in dataset